Overview WizFi360 is a low cost and low-power consumption industrial-grade WiFi module. It is compatible with IEEE802.11b/g/n standard and supports SoftAP, Station and SoftAP+Station modes. The serial port baud rate can be up to 2Mbps, which can meet the requirement of various applications.
|Figure: WizFi360-PA(PCB Antena)|
|Figure: WizFi360-CON(U.fl Connector Antena)|
- WiFi 2.4G, 802.11 b/g/n
- Support Station / SoftAP / SoftAP+Station operation modes
- Support “Data pass-through” and “AT command data transfer” mode
- Support serial AT command configuration
- Support TCP Server / TCP Client / UDP operating mode
- Support configuration of operating channel 0 ~ 13
- Support auto 20MHz / 40MHz bandwidth
- Support WPA_PSK / WPA2_PSK encryption
- Serial port baud rate up from 600bps to 2Mbps with 16 common values
- Support up to 5 TCP / UDP links
- Obtaining IP address automatically from the DHCP server (Station mode)
- DHCP service for Wireless LAN clients (AP mode)
- Support DNS for communication with servers by domain name
- Support “Keep-Alive” to monitor TCP connection
- Support “Ping” for monitoring network status
- Built-in SNTP client for receiving the network time
- Support built-in unique MAC address and user configurable
- Support firmware upgrade by UART Download / OTA (via WLAN)
- Industrial grade (operating temperature range: -40 ° C ~ 85 ° C)
- CE, FCC, KC certification
- Datasheet : A brief introduce about WizFi360. These documents describe the Features, package information and etc.
- AT Instruction set : It describes the AT Command of WizFi360 and you can confirm the return message by AT command of WizFi360.
- AT command Example : It includes the Basic example using AT command and it is examples of TCP, UDP, SSL use.
- Quick Start Guide : The examples using the WizFi360-EVB or WizFi360io, it describes the scenarios in order from Hardware setting to example of AT command use
- Firmware Update Guide : The method of using how to upload firmware
- Application Notes : The example of Application, TCP/UDP, etc test using the Arduino
- AT Command Comparison Sheet : The AT command comparison with esp8266
- Ref schematic : Support the schematic of WizFi360-EVB to Gerber, Partlist, Schematic format.
For more information visit the WizFi360 Github .
Q & A
- WizFi360 Forum : WIZnet Forum for Technical support and Project shared